segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2009

post nº. 73

"I wish i could fly
Leave this crazy world behind
I'd fly far from the things
That make me stumble all of the time
These wings to my soul are clipped every time they grow
With just one touch from You, God
And I could soar on the wind I know

And I could spread these things and fly
The world can't hold me down
These wings are freedom for my soul
No longer am I bound
And I could spread these wings
And show the world the freedom I've found
And if I can fly, than you can fly too."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Atire por esta janela suas impressões sobre este post. Sinta-se à vontade para defenestrar o que quiser: elogio, reclamação, dúvida, angústia, sugestão...
Só não vale usar de má educação. O respeito deve vir em primeiro lugar!